Our Healthy Kids Programme ensures our 300 students stay happy and healthy, and are full of energy to learn, play and just enjoy being kids!
What we do to keep our kids healthy:
- Provide daily nutritious breakfasts to our students, which are prepared with freshly grown vegetables from our own farm.
- Run weekly health & hygiene classes.
- Provide toothpaste, toothbrushes and soap for our students.
- Deliver basic first-aid on-site for all our 300 students
- Cover transportation costs for sick students to access the Free Children’s hospital in the nearby town.
Help us to keep our students happy and healthy!
Donate today, to not only help us maintain our Healthy Kids Programme, but also continue to expand the care we offer to include more regular dental check-ups and treatment.