Helping Hands Healthy Kids Programme
Our Healthy Kids Programme ensures our 300 students stay happy and healthy, and are full of energy to learn, play and just enjoy being kids!
What we do to keep our kids healthy:
- Provide daily nutritious breakfasts to our students, which are prepared with healthy freshly grown vegetables from our own farm.
- Run weekly health & hygiene classes.
- Provide toothpaste, toothbrushes and soap to our 100 youngest students.
- Provide basic first-aid on-site for all our 300 students
- Provide transportation for sick students to access the Free Children’s hospital in the nearby town.
Please share with your family and friends!
We are trying to get this appeal out to as many as possible so why not share this page on your social media?
Just click the share icons below: